Quality of department
• World class and sophisticated research center.
• Finalization and implementation of mission excellence of S.I.R.T.P.
• Strengthening of Research and Development Cell of the Institute.
• Likely to start new PG Programs in Pharmaceutical chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Quality Assurance, Bio-technology.
• Our library most up to-date by adding standard books and journals and also establish e library to have world class reference books online.
• Producing world class scientists for academics and industry.
• Started few aid–on certificate courses, to provide additional knowledge and skill to the students.
• Established new synergies: partnerships, collaborations and strategic alliances at the local,regional, national and global levels.
• Generating,integrating, and applying knowledge across disciplines to advance discovery,learning and engagement in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.
• Organize national and international level conferences and competitions for the benefit of the teachers and the Students both.
• Organize national level development programs and workshops.
Major achievement of department
• We are at the merge of signing three MOU’s with Pharmaceutical Industry.
• The institute is going to publish its own journal title: Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Technology.
• The institute also plans to start a small scale Pilot plant of liquids and oral formulations.
• University has ranked “A” grade to our institute for infrastructure and academic performance.
• Fee Committee has ranked “A” grade for providing quality education to students.
• The AICTE has granted permission to start PG course in the academic session 2008-2009 in Pharmaceutics specialization with intake of 10 no.
• The AICTE has granted permission to start PG course in the academic session 2009-2010 in Pharmaceutical Chemistry specialization with intake of 10 no.
Major events organized by department
• The SIRT–P organized a National Conference on 24th and 25stSep 2008. For this convention 70 research papers were received from allover the country. The conference was named “Technopharma”. It was largely attended by all the faculty and the students of local institutes.
• SIRT-P also established a herbal garden having more than 100species of medicinally important plants. These plants contain number of therapeutic constituents which may be used in various treatment of disease. Its renovation was done by students on July 2008.
• Pharmacy week was celebrated during 15-18 Nov. 2008 with the total strength of around 350 students and faculty members,which includes expert lectures, industrial visits and social work.
• PCI inspection was held on 16 and 17th June 2009.
The institute is going to tie up with IPCA, LUPIN Labs
Research paper and Project developed
Three Projects have been sent to IEDC ( Innovative and Entrepreneurship Development Centre) on topics :
• Development of fast desolving tablet of Stevia by Miss.Shilpa Jain
• Formulation of herbal hair removal cream by Dr. Jitendra Banweer.
• Microsphere formulation of azithromycinby Mr. Nishi Prakash Jain
Mr. Nilesh Jain, Sr. Lecturer has sent proposal for research work on topic "Predictive Strategy for Rapid Analytical, Bioanalytical and Stability Studies of Some Bulk Drug and their Dosage Forms to MPCOST.