Solution Uploading Time Up-to 8 AM on 25th Nov 2021
Evolution Criteria of Solution: - There are four evolution criteria to evaluate the solution to announce winners of the events. Criteria are as follow:
- Complexity (Time-Space)
- Length of codes
- Submission timing
- Good coding standard
Following are the Rules for evaluation of your coding solutions for Sage-Athon over-night coding competition.
Total Marks= 40
1. Marks for time submission (10 Marks)
If you submit
- Before 9 hours (11:00 pm) -10 Marks
- Before 8 hours(12:00)-9 Marks
- Before 7 hours(1:00)-8 Marks
- Before 6 hours(2:00)-7 Marks
- Before 5 hours (3:00)-6 Marks
- Before 4 hours (4:00)-5 Marks
- Before 3 hours(5:00)-4 Marks
- Before 2 hours(6:00)-3 Marks
- Before 1 hours(7:00)-2 Marks
- At 8:00-1 Marks
2. Marks for complexity (10)
Space complexity:-5 Marks(best complexity will get the maximum marks)
Time complexity:-5 Marks (best complexity will get the maximum marks)
- Length of code (10 Marks)
More you write short code more number you will get (so prefer to use more built in functions)
- Good coding (10 Marks)
- Code should be understandable. (Create a good variable name for understanding)
- Use comments for explanation of your approach (comments will not counted as the line of code)
- Use better approach of algorithms (I.e. dynamic programming)
- You should explain every line of code what are you doing and how it will
- If we found certain amount of similarity from publicly available code from internet then we have right to decrease some point from your total.
Note: In case of multiple winners IT dept SIRT has rights to select final winner through random selection.
Note: All rights reserved to IT Dept SIRT.